There are of course rules for love and relationship between men and women. Did you know? I sure had not and I am glad, otherwise I might have been worried to get in to relationship itself. 🙂 Here is humorous rules for men and women for you to smile with as you read it with your love.
General Female Rules
These Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
No MALE can possibly know all The Rules.
If the FEMALE suspects the MALE knows The Rules, she must immediately change The Rules.
The FEMALE is never wrong.
If the FEMALE is mistaken, it is a direct result of something the MALE did or said wrong.
The MALE must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
The FEMALE may change her mind at any time.
The MALE must never change his mind without the written consent of the FEMALE
The FEMALE has the right to be upset or angry at any time.
The MALE must remain calm at all times, unless the FEMALE wants him to be angry and/or upset.
If the FEMALE has PMS, all The Rules are null and void.
The MALE is expected to mind read constantly and act accordingly.
Any attempt to document The Rules could result in actual bodily harm.
The MALE who doesn’t abide by The Rules can’t take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a whimp.
General Male Rules
1. Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
2. If you don’t want to dress like Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
3. If we say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way.
4. It is in neither your best interest or ours to make us take those stupid Cosmo quizzes together.
5. Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women how can we know how pretty you are?
6. Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want the genie to come out.
7. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done – not both.
8. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
9. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions and neither do we.
10. Women who wear Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
11. When we’re turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off ramp, you saying, “This is our exit?” is not necessary.
12. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.